"…Not very long ago, in the top left-hand corner of Wales, there was a railway. It wasn’t a very long railway or a very important railway, but it was called The Merioneth and Llantisilly Rail Traction Company Limited, and it was all there was.
And in a shed, in a siding at the end of the railway, lives the Locomotive of the Merioneth and Llantisilly Rail Traction Company Limited.
Which was a long name for a little engine, so his friends just called him ‘Ivor’.”
- okamitakahashi reblogged this from baronvonmoons
- okamitakahashi likes this
- she-wants-the-sunny-d reblogged this from baronvonmoons
- she-wants-the-sunny-d likes this
- fionnachtasuire likes this
- sally-maria reblogged this from jagneta
- lollopypickle likes this
- jagneta reblogged this from synchronicityll
- dburch01 likes this
- synchronicityll reblogged this from baronvonmoons
- ginacartoon reblogged this from baronvonmoons
- baronvonmoons posted this